Friday, December 21, 2007

Sahasranamam in an Auto

I took an auto to college for the first day of the last semester as I started late. It wouldn’t have made any difference had it been any other day. But I didn’t want to be late for the first day itself. I was in for a surprise inside the auto. The music system was playing Vishnu Sahasranamam! "Ah! What an auspicious beginning to the new semester", I thought.

After a few minutes, the auto reached Gemini signal and the driver was waiting for the signal to turn green, when he got a call. Sahasranamam was paused for a few minutes. He finished talking and the signal turned green. The driver forgot to press the play button. “Anna, Sahasranamam podunga na”, I said. “Oh! Maranduten sir”, replied the driver and played it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have left the post incomplete. Go finish it :P

Raghuveeran said...

so...

Anonymous said...

Did this really happen?????summa kadha vidatha :-)

Subha

MaySan said...

Autokkaranukku Bhakthi paravsama illa unakka?

Gads said...

@ Labakdas (aka Rajeev): Avlo dan da post.

@ Raghu: Nothing. :P

@ Subha: Idu unmai, unmaya thavira eduvum ilai.

@Mayura: Enaku Bhakthi lam avlo ila, autokkaranukku Bhakthi iruka ilayanu enaku theryadu. :D

Anonymous said...

is this why ur sem turned out to be the way u said? :P....i.e. no classes since dec 14th?

Unknown said...

machi kadha vidatha.. nambara madhiri illa...

Ganesh Prabhu said...

I thought Gads and sahasranamam or anything related to God for that matter, were like one of the many things that never really got along well together and even after reading your post, I still stand by what I think! :P

Lazy Lavender said...

Thambi, kalakiteenga.. :P