Sunday, April 20, 2008

Was totally bored staring at the book on the eve of my first exam and decided to do something interesting. Switched on the FM and decided I would listen to atleast one song completely. And it had to be a song I like. But as always, I was turned off by the monologue of RJs. So started juggling between channels and couldn't listen to most songs from the beginning. The few songs I listened from the beginning invariably ended up being songs I loathe. This happened for half an hour and finally Radio City played "Atthaiku Pirandavale" from Kizhakku Cheemayile.

Coming to think of it, I should have just listened to one channel. A channel that usually plays songs that I like. Aaha and Radio City probably. I have become dumb. Have my Operations Research paper on 24th. Hopefully, I prepare well and put the concepts into use in my day-to-day life. Such as this one.

5 comments:

Mystic said...

OR is a nice paper [:D] and yeah.. applying it in real life situations is fun.. i wish u luck with that!!

Madhavan said...

Hi Gadhai,
This is Ramesh, your cousin. I was typing some names randomly in google and when I typed yours, I got your blog site. Got a chance to read your blogs and they are all good. Looks like you are really having a life filled with fun. Enjoy!
You can reach me at madhavans@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)