Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I want to write. A lot. But something is stopping me. I feel bad, depressed, lonely (after a long time). I think I will write irrelevant bullet points and try to get out of this depression.

  • It's 2:57 am now and I plan to put a night out. My previous night out was for the Micro exam. Thought I had done decently, only for the results to suggest something else. Have decided not to put night outs for exams henceforth.
  • I'm 'available' on Gmail Chat after a long time and chatting with my schoolmate who is in London. How he became hard working after 12th is a puzzle that cannot be solved.
  • My cousin's flight to US will depart in half an hour. Wanted to call him in the evening, but forgot and kicking myself for that.
  • Made use of the Vodafone Tuesday offer and hogged at Dominos with a good friend, Karthik. Had pizza after a long time. Post dinner, walked in random streets off RK Salai.
  • I'm listening to good music.
  • Don't plan to attend classes tomorrow, but will go to college. Just like that.
  • I want to read. Non-fiction, preferably. I haven't read much and expect lots of insights from books. Any suggestions?
  • Ashamed to say this, but being a hard-core Kamal and Rajini fan, I should have watched Aboorva Raagangal much earlier than last week. Liked the movie. Plan to watch a lot of KB movies this semester.
  • Been watching movies on HBO, Sony Pix, etc these days. Like most of them.
  • I'm a bad conversationist and a worse listener.
  • Mylapore is a very nice place. :) Karpagambal mess, more so. Have to check out Rayars mess soon.
  • Wanted to taste the food at Chennai Sangamam. Some company would have been helpful. Did go alone though. Only to be put off by the crowd. Listened to a song by Nithyashree and planned to listen till the concert ended. Just that the next song was the one I hate. Kurai Ondrum Illai... Walked away cursing my luck.
  • It's 4 am now and my friend in London is asleep.

5 comments:

Labakku Das said...

- Night outs waste.Read well in advance and revise like girls
- What good music ?
- Read "Maximum City" by Suketu Mehta
- Watch KB pattikaadu and villagewoods
- Karpagambal is costly and overrated. What did you like ? Coffee is some 14 bucks for a "mess"
- Why do you hate Kurai Ondrum Illai :P

Gads said...

Hmmm.

VTV.

Okies.

Sure.

Nei podi dosai was superb. Pricing is high, but calling the place a "mess" because of the name isn't right, I guess.

Unknown said...

- Worse listener??? Does that mean you've neva been all ears to what I had said???

- Thanks to you and Vodafone (for that lovely offer)!!! I had that palatable pizza after a very long time!

- Nee classes attend panni romba naal aagudhae!! :-P

Gads said...

No da. I have paid attention. Worse != Never

Yupp. :-)

lol. Yeah, true.

Anonymous said...

Improbably!